Monday, March 5, 2012

March...

Day 1

Well, I didn't take a photo of up. 
Boring aren't I?? But I did look up in the sky and reflect on how every time I see a jet streaking across the sky, I wonder where it has been, where it is going and I also wish I was on it... Especially if it's heading West or North... If it's heading South, meh, not so bothered. I'm also a lover of stars on a clear clear night, and feel ultra special when I happen to see a shooting star. I have two that I vividly remember. One when Brenton and I were driving to Pt Augusta just before dawn on our way for me to have my op after my miscarriage. It made me feel that everything happens for a reason. And another, I'm pretty sure was after I found out about Lexi, sitting in the backyard at home in Roxby while we were having a bbq, and seeing a really bright shooting star and just knowing that it was all going to work out fine. 



I did bottle "up" some tomato relish.. YUM!!! to my own tomatoes unfortunately but vine ripened ones from Wooolies out for $3 per 2kg. Had to do it!


Day 2, Fruit.
Can't believe hoe much we go through... But it's good!



Day 3, Neighbourhood.
This prompt Had me singing a song  from Sesame Street from years ago. 'Who are the people in your neighbourhood, in your neighbourhood, in your neigh-bour-hoo-ood?' Over and over in my head. Do you remember the song that I mean??


Day 4, Beside.
Still probably has the same books on it as it did when I did another prompt maybe in Jan!! 



And Gertie!!! 
Looking in.... 

To to the right of the door is where Brenton and I will sleep.


The kitchen area... And everything works so we are happy about that.


Little poser, behind her is the table which will go down at night for a bed for the girls.... 
It would have been ideal to have a caravan like Mel Goodsell has, with a bunk at one end and a bed at the other, but they are so hard to come across, this will do for us while the girls are little, meanwhile I am still keeping an eye out for a bit bigger one... 
On Friday, I cleaned, scrubbed, took curtains down, vacuumed under the beds, scrubbed the mouldy fridge, getting it ready for our first outing!! 






Yesterday afternoon after digging out the veg patch under the pergola and planting new flowers out the back, Mia wanted to do some crafting so I was able to sit and scrap, so I did these two. They are both very similar, but that's ok. I was happy to get them done. I loved being able to sit and scrap on a Sunday afty while tea was slowly cooking in the oven....





Happy Monday, my internet connection is so slow during the evenings, thought I would finish my post this morning.. It takes so long at night to upload photos, whereas in the mornings they load way more quickly!! 


x

No comments: