Day 5, 6 and 7.
Day 5. A smile.
My gorgeous ones in the bath!! Feeling the love for them at the moment.... You always love them of course, but sometimes it get more intense. I am really really feeling the love atm....
Day 6. 5pm.
Taken on my phone. Helping me to re-hang the freshly washed curtains in the caravan. Typical Lexi at the moment, won't sit still....
Day 7. Something you wore.
The standard jeans and a k-mart tie die top. I like it as it is roomy but still fits nicely...
I'm pretty excited today. Mia started Hop Hop Dance classes 3 weeks ago and loves it, and today after school she starts art classes with Jill Pantiyasa. I have a couple of her handmade necklaces, (shhh, one is in the cupboard for Mothers Day) and she is also a teacher so I think Mia is really going to love it. I am going to make her do it for the rest of the term and then we will reassess. These are big things for Mia, i think she has secretly wanted to do classes but has lacked a little bit of confidence. I am proud of her for putting herself out there when she always hasn't. And they are things she really likes to do. I also secretly love that she likes the same sorts of things as me. I can see more holes being banged in the playroom wall for artwork of hers, and I quite like that idea....
x


No comments:
Post a Comment