Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 9 Routine

Day 9 Routine.


After a 2 week break, Lexi is back to childcare so today I got back into the routine of packing her bag....




Arteyrea started running some workshops for kids in the holidays today. I booked Mia and her friend in to go. Today there were two classes, portrait painting and dance. This morning they went to the painting one and had a ball, I didn't know what to expect, but here are the girls with their paintings at Arteyrea....

 I thought they did a great job!! 

And close ups of Mia's.

I love them!!! I am really happy, I would love to nurture this side of Mia....
They liked the dance this afternoon, but I think the portrait painting was the winner of the day.

til tommorow.... x

1 comment:

SueP said...

Wow Ali you have a real budding artist there....i loooove those paintings!!