Sunday, June 26, 2011

On a lighter note... 
I made a canvas for a friend for her birthday, utterly inspired by Nicole Pomeroy. I made it yes, but ideas and whatnot came from her... So I will give credit where it is due and point you in her direction, she is rocking out the art at the moment and I am obviously lucky to have one of hers hanging on my wall. Made just for me. Special. Although looking at Nicole's and mine, they are different I just need to make it clear that I was inspired by her. And that it took me weeks and weeks to complete this so won't be making too many. Just for the odd gift maybe. 

Yes, there are no heads. I just couldn't do them. And I haven't had the spare $$ to pay for the course that Nic pointed me in the direction of to learn how... But Kylie loves it. The tree is to represent the desert and so is the blazing sun... I had fun doing it and Kylie is happy, so there you go.. Mia wants me to do one of our family, and I will. One day.
x

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous Ali!! It is fantastic :) xoxo