Starting off with a cute pic of Mia Moo asleep on Tuesday night! No flash, changed my ISO to 1600 and here's the result! At the moment I'm feeling like I really want to improve my photos, I have the gear to take good ones, now I just have to play with my camera and play some more!!! I have always loved photos, have 2 film SLR's but just love my digi!! Have had it for two years so I rekon it's time to improve those skills!!!
SCRAPPIN STASH!!!!!!!!!!!!! An on-line store I used to visit is in the process of closing down (boohoo) BUT they have had a massive sale 50-60% off everything, so I snapped up my quota of supplies...... Felt a bit like Christmas when I opened the box, so many papers, flowers chippy, alphas..... WOOHOO!! But no scappin for me until I get my photos.... I ordered some on-line! Found 7x5 for $1.15 and printed on Fuji paper, so hopefully they look good coz I only ordered 80 of them! I'm really into that size at the mo, and the local photo shop charge something like $8 a print and I WILL NOT pay that much for that size seeing as I used to work in a Kodak shop and know how much they are at a wholesale price... Yep call me tight or whatever BUT I can't wait until they rok up on my doorstep sometime next week!!! I think that on-line photo shop is gonna see a fair bit of me from now on......
here is my tiny little space that I keep my scrap gear in, somethings gotta give.... I NEED MORE SPACE!!! I will work it out!! The spare room is looking good, cept that when I get pregnant again that room is for the baby ( the one that doesn't even exist at the moment, and I"m already thinking about where this baby will fit!) Yep I'm strange!!!
Playgroup today, can't wait to get Mia out of the house already.... she's been awake since 5:30, and I've not been a happy Mum...... Anyway, have a great weekend...... I hope to!!!
xxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment