Well not much to report around here.... been wanting to scrap for a few nights, the mind is willing but the body just wants to sit on my recliner... so that's what's been happening. Even printed out a HEAP of pics to scrap last night but didn't have the motivation.... anyone know where they get motivation from? Let me know if there is a solution that I don't know about!!!
Anyway... off to the hometown this weekend for my In-Laws 40th Wedding Anniversary. Should be a good weekend, I'm only going to catch up with one girlfriend while I'm there, instead of running around trying to see 10 of my friends in 4 days.... two days driving and two days there, impossible, so have relieved myself of any pressure to see anyone cept for my friend is soooo due to have her bub, and she lives across the road from hubby's parents so it's TOO EASY to go see her!!! Just gotta finish packing, got Mias done, just me and hubby to go, I wear the same stuff all the time and so does hubby so it's easy to pack for us.......
No comments:
Post a Comment