On the countdown til we go. 4 more sleeps. I am sitting on my bed writing this, listening to Lexi on the baby monitor yelling for me.. She is a little unsettled of a night lately, not usually to go to sleep, but last night she was up in the night for cuddles and the night before I heard her little music machine on the side of her cot start playing no less than 5 times during the night. She smells a rat as my Mum would say.
I'm starting to look forward to it, but so going to miss my besties here. It's not fair that I can't take them with me. Not fair at all. I loved seeing Tatum and Jasmine today, it has been way too long and it is a bit sad that I only have 4 more days to see them in before we go. I'm not liking that at all... not going to cry, not going to cry...
Anyway, we will just have to phone each other up WAY more than we did while she was in Adelaide over the holidays. That was crazy that we hardly talked.
But I am feeling ready, there is a job opportunity it seems for me back home and is in an area that I used to be in and would love love love to get back into. I am so excited at the prospect of this. Very excited. I booked a hair appointment with my old hairdresser for next week, and she was excited to hear that we are coming back. It felt good.
We don't have heaps to do. Just waiting til Thursday so we can load the cars with all the little things that are here at the end and will be needed at the start at the other end.
Going to watch a bit more of True Blood Seas 3 tonight... I love it. I'm unashamed about it too! Brenton can hardly believe that I am into it. We have such different tastes in tele....
xxx
2 comments:
thanks for the invite mate.
you are a ball of energy and I am so looking forward to a bit of that rubbing off on Thursday scrapnites at Scrapworkz. (cya next week chook.)
And I'm back reading blogs :) Glad everything went smoothly...only 50 days till retreat and only 5 months will Sydney!! Wooo!! fun days ahead babe xxx
Post a Comment