SPLASH.....
Mia and her little 'boy' friend. They had heaps of fun yesterday afternoon splashing around in the backyard! My friend and her little boy who is in the picture are leaving town at the end of the month which makes me sad but that is the nature of the town we live in, people come and people go, it will be the third good friend of mine to leave in a year and a half... But I love them and wish them well in all of their new adventures... xxxx to them
Nothing to show scrap wise, I am waiting for an order from Snapfish, but because of the 9c prints they haven't been delivered as quick as usual..We are having a quiet night in tonight, the footy is on for the hubby so I will sit and scrap. Bring on tonight, I can't wait for some 'me' activities...
Hope you are having a good weekend. What are you up to?
No comments:
Post a Comment